For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLaL and WotLK

Go down 
+7
Kubula
Zattara
Saratoga
Ertai
Skyfires
Daelan
culhwch
11 posters
AuthorMessage
culhwch

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-14

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Hiya all u (still loyal) FLaLers :-)

I´m gonna keep this short and sweet, a few of us have been thinkin of and want to build a 10man team for WotLK.
All i wanna know is who is interested and if u are just post a short reply and we can see if we can get this idea up and running.
Heres to our *big bang* into WotLK
Back to top Go down
Daelan

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-06

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:09 pm

hi mate...

count me in.....

and.....

I think, this is last time when soomeone wants to help flal rises up so I hope everyone will give us his opinion......if it will be possitive or negavite.....feel free to write anythink

thanks
Back to top Go down
Skyfires

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-15

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:53 am

im in for sure
Back to top Go down
Ertai

Ertai

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-14

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am

Count me in!
And I encourage everyone interested in rejoining FLAL to post their opinions here. It will help us greatly in understanding what classes we need to continue raiding in Wotlk.
I am realy looking forward to getting FLAL back to raiding!
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Saratoga

Saratoga

Male
Number of posts : 42
Hobbies : Aikido
Registration date : 2008-02-22

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Hello,

I'll tag along also.
10 Man's seem to be the predominate raid in the new patch, so should be good as there is a core group now.
Back to top Go down
Zattara

Zattara

Male
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : sport and bartender
Registration date : 2007-07-21

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Hello m8s Smile everyone know that Flal is MY Home and you know you can count on me=)

So Yes im in for that:) and if its not going to work im guiting wow after that Sad
Back to top Go down
Kubula

Male
Number of posts : 3
Hobbies : sport,fishing,pc,bowling
Registration date : 2007-10-09

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi ppl,
Im in for that 2, if you wanna me:lol:
Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Female
Number of posts : 265
Hobbies : Laugh
Registration date : 2007-05-09

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:46 pm

I can help with whatever i can Smile Count me in, always and ty cul for trying this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forloveandloyalty.getdiscussion.com
culhwch

Male

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:20 pm

I´m so glad of the response at the moment thx all :-over the next few days we are gonna put our heads together and have athink of our 1st steps.. so watch this post pls

ur awesome guys and gals..
need i say more? nope
Back to top Go down
Aroa

Male
Number of posts : 80
Hobbies : Books, computers, movies
Registration date : 2007-11-04

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm

I will be back soon I think and I know I will be back for WotLK so you can count me in.

Of course we must go for the world first kills! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synmar

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-21

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Hey Cul, nice to see you back mate Very Happy
I haven't been on much the last few weeks, work commitments mainly plus a little loss of interest in WoW (if im honest). Am hoping that WotLK will rekindle some of the old excitement so count me in and see you all online soon.

Syn (Greg)
Back to top Go down
Tangom

Tangom

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-05

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Count me in m8! Very Happy
can't wait to raid with you guys again, might have a mic by that time, yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iAndda
culhwch

Male

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 am

hiya FLaLers...

After our nice 10man Flal run thru ZA 3 days later we did a PuG run and it was not so good, i think this goes to show how good our 10man team actually is, grz to all who where part of the 4 timed chest run (which was cleared in 1hr30).
to go on, think it would be good if all the ppl interested in 10man get together sometime, i´ve been lookin thru wotlk instances and raids, the 1st lvl70-72 5man (utgard keep) looks to easy and we can prob grind it as soon as its released.
its not to easy finding info about mob type and instance set ups so it will be *learn by doing* the same as all other guilds.
to our further progression until wotlk release, maybe keep farming ZA and a few runs on 25man with ruined and if we can, kara badge whoring incase ppl still need to buy badge gear before wotlk..
pls post any ideas for a day to get together and have a good talk thru things :-) thx
Back to top Go down
Aroa

Male

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:43 am

I'd like to join a 5-man instance team for WotLK. I guess the normal start areas will be swamped by players trying to kill the same mobs for quests so it would be nice to do a couple of instances a couple of times to get both good gear and also XP.
Back to top Go down
Skyfires

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-15

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 pm

I would like to do 10 man run with the guild and lvl together Greetings Sky
Back to top Go down
Blackrid

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Count me in aswell!

Just started paying for my account again. Took a 2-3 months break.
I'd love to play with you guys again and in WotLK.

x Blackrider
Back to top Go down
Aroa

Male

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:14 am

From what I have read about Naxxramas, it should be doable by 10 people that just got to lvl 80. So we don't have to farm epics in a month before trying the raid instance. My impression is that it is a much easier starting raid instance than Karazhan was. I am not sure how fast I will be able to level because I will enter a two week period of working weekends and late evenings starting next week.

Just out of curiosity I would sometime like to enter a raid where no one in the raid has read anything about the instance or the bosses. I think it would be fun and satisfying to try and figure out the tactics ourselves without reading anything beforehand. I might take a few more wipes but it would be more fun when you actually kill a boss. And if you don't seem to make any progress, you can of course start reading what other has to say and what tactics they used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FLaL and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLaL and WotLK   FLaL and WotLK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLaL and WotLK
Page 1 of 1