For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liruzar Feral druid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liruzar

Liruzar Feral druid. Empty
PostSubject: Liruzar Feral druid.   Liruzar Feral druid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:55 pm

RL Name [optional]: Thor Martin

In game Name: Liruzar

Level: 70

Class: Druid

Spec [0/0/0]: 0/50/11

Your Armory link [From

I dont know what gear I have there, since I change between tankgear (wich is beoyond crappy) and dps gear very often. Better to meet me ingame and do a body visitation;)

What are your Professions and what levels are they? Skinning 375/ leatherworking on its way up, got it on 375 in a matter of days.

How active are you [How many times a week do you log, and for how long, in average]? Hmm, I play log on when I come home from work 1600gametime until prox 2400 in weekdays, prox very ofter in weekends:P

Why do you want to join For Love and Loyalty? I want to join, becous Im looking for a mature and progressing, no forget friendly guild with a dash of humor.

What do you expect from For Love and Loyalty? I expect respect, friendship and fun raid memories.

Do you have any references in the Guild [friends, someone you play regularly with]? Hm, I was with you on a TK run, and I play alot with Illunekiller and Dangerdude

What's your previous Guild? Determined.

Why did you leave it? Dispanded, not due the leaders, but the players that diddent care for all the work we did with it.

What keys do you have[normal, heroic, raids]? All heroics except auchidon, one normal SL and I got it.

Do you have raiding experience? Oh yeash, Done all pre tbc raids, including we had naxx on farm. And in TBC I have been up to BT/hyjal on former main.

If you would like to say something, please do it here:

For me wow is a dedicated game, not a causal one, with this I mean I dont screw around and just destroying the game for others, I do my best for everyone, or atleast try to. I have been in the game since the very first closed beta, that makes it 5 years.

Im into metal, fanatasy movies and anime.
And Im single. rawr.

Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Female
Number of posts : 265
Hobbies : Laugh
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Liruzar Feral druid.   Liruzar Feral druid. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Hello Martin, thank you for your application!

Illunekiller and Dangerdude I have no idea who they are, but they arent certainly in our guild! Wink

We also took you to TK and you did ok, but I need to know about your gear, what Im gonna ask you is for you to use your dps gear during the whole weekend, so armory can update and ill get back to you monday.

Another thing, we raid monday to thursday from 20:30 to 23:30, is this ok to you? Can you promise me you will be able to raid every week in this schedule?

Thank you,

Ana
Back to top Go down
http://forloveandloyalty.getdiscussion.com
Liru

PostSubject: Re: Liruzar Feral druid.   Liruzar Feral druid. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Yeah, I can raid every weeks at this times.

and yes, I can keep dps gear on this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liruzar Feral druid.   Liruzar Feral druid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liruzar Feral druid.
Page 1 of 1