For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sstalker

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:40 pm

RL Name [optional]:Pete

In game Name:Sstalker

Level:70

Class:Hunter

Spec [0/0/0]:51/8/2

Your Armory link

What are your Professions and what levels are they? LW 375 Ski 375

How active are you [How many times a week do you log, and for how long, in average]? lol 7 days a week time varies

Why do you want to join For Love and Loyalty? see the ad in trade window and want to do more raiding

What do you expect from For Love and Loyalty? enjoyable friendly guild

Do you have any references in the Guild [friends, someone you play regularly with]?

What's your previous Guild? Gnomeocracy...fell out with Pupmar (GM)

Why did you leave it?

What keys do you have[normal, heroic, raids]? got most keys dont have kara or arca yet tho

Do you have raiding experience? some done kara a couple of times.

If you would like to say something, please do it here:
Back to top Go down
Sithisrakk

Sithisrakk

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm

hey mate Very Happy just a few notes about your kit and talent spec, you have got a few nice crafted pieces but in general your kit lvl is quite low. For 25man raiding you ideally need to have your hit rating capped at 142 and at the moment you only have 36 my advice would be to swap any gems you have for hit rating ones if your interested in raiding this would mean lowering your crit change and ap which are already low but at least you would be hiting the bosses. You are speced BM but what you have really isn't a raiding spec as you have missed some of the key talents that make BM a great raiding spec such as animal handler in the BM tree and go for the throat and rapid killing in MM my advice to you wud be if you want to raid and stay a BM to go for a 41/20/0 spec
Back to top Go down
culhwch

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:53 pm

nice and freindly reply sith :-) couldnīt have done it better myself (although i aint got a clue about hunters)
Good advice and god work, nice one m8
Back to top Go down
Sstalker

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:04 am

Thak you i will deffinately give this build a try, i did thank it wasnt quite right..
Always open to advice ...who said old dogs cant learn new tricks
Back to top Go down
Sithisrakk

Sithisrakk

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:07 am

nice to see you changed your spec Very Happy now if you work on that hit rating you should see a big improvement when raiding Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1