For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: BM hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elverang

Application: BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application: BM hunter   Application: BM hunter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:34 pm

RL Name: Russell Price

In game Name: Elverange

Level: 70

Class: Hunter

Spec [0/0/0]: 41/20/00

Your Armory link [From

What are your Professions and what levels are they?: Alchemy - 375
Herblore - 375

How active are you [How many times a week do you log, and for how long, in average]?: Most days of the week for a good few hours.

Why do you want to join For Love and Loyalty?: Want to try PvE again as i have been doing alot of PvP on my paladin.

What do you expect from For Love and Loyalty?: To progress in raids and to play with social players.

Do you have any references in the Guild [friends, someone you play regularly with]?: i know elogis and battletorn (not sure if he is still in the guild) and have recently played with 'whitephoenix' who said he will give me his backing.

What's your previous Guild?: <Enigma>

Why did you leave it?: Disbanded/stopped raiding

What keys do you have[normal, heroic, raids]?: Kara key and all heroic keys.

Do you have raiding experience?: Kara, ZA, SSC, TK

If you would like to say something, please do it here: My armory link didnt come up on my last application sorry if it doesnt this time.
Back to top Go down
Sithisrakk

Sithisrakk

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Application: BM hunter   Application: BM hunter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

hey mate Very Happy you got some nice and stats on this hunter only two small points; you got your hit ratting at 134 which is great but since you have a free yellow on your shoulders you could cap it easy cheers , other thing is your spec is great but as a bm raiding you really should have animal handler as its the only way to increase your pets hit rating. Other than those two small things your hunter is in great shape Very Happy a pvp item and two low items but noting a bit of raiding can't fix
Back to top Go down
Elogis

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Application: BM hunter   Application: BM hunter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:34 pm

good luck mate. hope to see ya in the guild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: BM hunter   Application: BM hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: BM hunter
Page 1 of 1