For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syntaxx, Level 70 warlock (0/21/40)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syntaxx

Syntaxx, Level 70 warlock (0/21/40) Empty
PostSubject: Syntaxx, Level 70 warlock (0/21/40)   Syntaxx, Level 70 warlock (0/21/40) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Syntaxx' application For Love and Loyalty

RL Name [optional]: Mike

In game Name: Syntaxx

Level: 70

Class: Warlock

Spec [0/0/0]: 0/21/40

Your Armory link [From

What are your Professions and what levels are they? Shadoweave Tailoring 356

How active are you [How many times a week do you log, and for how long, in average]? I log every day, and can raid every day (except fridays/saturdays) from 19:00-22:00 to 22:30.

Why do you want to join For Love and Loyalty? I've heard good stories about the guild.

What do you expect from For Love and Loyalty? A bunch of nice social people, which can be serious but in for a laugh aswell.

Do you have any references in the Guild [friends, someone you play regularly with]? Faithope is a IRL friend of mine, and have done heroics with some other members of FLAL.

What's your previous Guild? Inner Sanctum

Why did you leave it? It was meant to become a Dutch raid guild, but it didn't work out.

What keys do you have[normal, heroic, raids]? I've got almost every heroic key, just slacking the TK one.

Do you have raiding experience?

Karazhan : Clear
Zul'Aman : 4/6
Magtheridon : Clear
Gruul's Lair : Clear
SSC : 3/6
TK : 2/4
MH: 4/5
BT: 4/9

If you would like to say something, please do it here:

My gear with this character might be a bit underleveled, but soon I'll have the full Shadoweave set and badges items.
Back to top Go down

Syntaxx, Level 70 warlock (0/21/40)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For Love and Loyalty :: WoW :: Public-
Jump to: