For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nmy

Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Empty
PostSubject: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 am

RL Name [optional]:Simen

In game Name: Nmy

Level: 70

Class: Paladin - Draenei

Spec [0/0/0]: 43/18/0

Your Armory link [From
]:

What are your Professions and what levels are they?

How active are you [How many times a week do you log, and for how long, in average]?
I'm on just about every day to about 23:00 in average.

Why do you want to join For Love and Loyalty?
To have fun with raiding with nice people, and to contribute to the guilds progress and teamwork. After all this is a game and the point is to have fun and playing as a teamplayer.

What do you expect from For Love and Loyalty?
Nothing much. But I am hoping for a nice progress and fun raids with some focused people!

Do you have any references in the Guild [friends, someone you play regularly with]?
Duldur

What's your previous Guild?
Primal Legion
Why did you leave it?
Havent left it yet. I am waiting for the answer from you before I leave. I think their progress is going a bit too slow and I got the impression that your guild fits me better both in people in it, and progress in raids!
Idea

What keys do you have
[normal, heroic, raids]?
Got every heroic key exept Caverns of Time. I do not have the Karazhan key either, but I can get both these keys if neccasary to join the guild! just leave me a little whisper or something! Smile
Do you have raiding experience?
Downed Gruul and Maggy. Cleared Karazhan numerous times. ZA =4/6

If you would like to say something, please do it here:
Rome wasnt built in one day! Raiding takes time, and I got both the time and effort to help the guild progress the best way I can!

Best Regards from Nmy
sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Female
Number of posts : 265
Hobbies : Laugh
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Hello Simen, thank you for your application, i must say I enjoyed it, specially the last part of it.

We raid from monday to thursday, 20:30 - 23:30. I know you already said that you log in everyday up until 23:00, but I would like to make sure you actually are going to be available in this period. Plus, we invited you once to raid with us and 10 minutes into that raid you dced and didnt come back, i know you were kind enough to come to me and apologize the next day, but i would like to know what are the chances of that happening again!

Looking forward for your reply Smile

Thank you,

Ana
Back to top Go down
http://forloveandloyalty.getdiscussion.com
nmy

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:18 pm

I had a virus at my computer at that time, but it is fixed now so i dont think that will happen again.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 pm

So you are available EVERY week, mon to thu from 20:30-23:30? And you REALLY wanna raid?
Back to top Go down
nmy

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:35 pm

I am avaialbe every week from 20:30 to 23:00 not to 23:30.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Good enough id say, i will bribe you to stay a little longer if needed Razz

Ill be back tomorrow, ill invite you then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"   Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild "For Love and Loyalty"
Page 1 of 1