For Love and Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love and Loyalty

1/2 Pro, 1/2 Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
holydest

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm

RL Name [optional]:sam wilkinson

In game Name:brunet

Level:70

Class:warrior

Spec [0/0/0]:9/5/46

Your Armory link [From
]:

What are your Professions and what levels are they?bs 60 mining cant remember lol i tell ingame

How active are you [How many times a week do you log, and for how long, in average]?well i think i will come on atlest a hour everyday but school coming bk so maybe 8hours most

Why do you want to join For Love and Loyalty?i want to join the guild as i am in the same sort of gear for what u are raiding and i want to help u progress

What do you expect from For Love and Loyalty?i expect to atleast clear one of tk or scc before wotlk

Do you have any references in the Guild [friends, someone you play regularly with]?erm i know somone called culwch i was in a guild with him ages ago

What's your previous Guild?i main previous guild was primal legion but i joined my friends guild to see how it was which was lost property but i wanted to go solo but ,well i need a guild again

Why did you leave it?cuase i wanted to just go slo for abit

What keys do you have[normal, heroic, raids]?keys for all heroics key for shattered halls and key for kara thats it

Do you have raiding experience?yes all of kara except netherspite 4 bosses in za clear gruul atempted maggy but not killed

If you would like to say something, please do it here

plz i would like to join the guild to help an enjoy my time in wow so i have said all i wanted hope i can join thank you
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1